Books I’ve written, I hope you enjoy and learn from them!
I would also love your feedback on the books I’ve written or the books you’d love for me to write. Please leave feedback in the form below.
Startup investors are achieving 20%, 40%, and higher rates of return. Whether you’re investing in early-stage companies, raising capital for your startup, or just interested in how angel investors really approach investing in startups, Startup Wealth will unravel the mystery surrounding startup capital.
Startup Wealth delivers engaging interviews with early- stage investors in Google, Invisalign, ZipCar, Uber, Twilio, Localytics, and other successful and not so successful companies. Find out how an amazing IPO can result in early investors getting pennies on the dollar–or a 10x+ return.
Josh Maher profiles 23 of the country’s best investors over the last two decades by way of real-world case studies. Through revealing interviews, readers are introduced to Mark Suster, Catherine Mott, Christopher Mirabile, Brad Feld, Allan May, Joanne Wilson, and many other accomplished angel investors and venture capitalists. In these interviews you’ll learn:
- How entrepreneurs can identify the right type of investor for their business
- What different types of angel and venture investors look for in startups and how they do or don’t add value
- How the best investors think about identifying companies, negotiating terms, and partnering with founders and other investors
- How angel investing can involve many different successful approaches
- What the best investors have learned from their largest successes and failures
- How investors design their portfolios and work with companies to achieve the most successful results.
Startup Wealth is an insightful and useful tool for anyone seeking to make better investments, select great investors, or raise early-stage capital for their business.
Have thoughts about the books you see or the books you want to see?