Here are a few of the books I've written, I hope you enjoy and learn from them!
I would also love your feedback on the books I've written or the books you'd love for me to write. Please leave feedback in the form below.
Startup investors are achieving 20%, 40%, and higher rates of return. Whether you're investing in early-stage companies, raising capital for your startup, or just interested in how angel investors really approach investing in startups, Startup Wealth will unravel the mystery surrounding startup capital.
Startup Wealth delivers engaging interviews with early- stage investors in Google, Invisalign, ZipCar, Uber, Twilio, Localytics, and other successful and not so successful companies. Find out how an amazing IPO can result in early investors getting pennies on the dollar--or a 10x+ return.
Josh Maher profiles 23 of the country's best investors over the last two decades by way of real-world case studies. Through revealing interviews, readers are introduced to Mark Suster, Catherine Mott, Christopher Mirabile, Brad Feld, Allan May, Joanne Wilson, and many other accomplished angel investors and venture capitalists. In these interviews you'll learn:
- How entrepreneurs can identify the right type of investor for their business
- What different types of angel and venture investors look for in startups and how they do or don't add value
- How the best investors think about identifying companies, negotiating terms, and partnering with founders and other investors
- How angel investing can involve many different successful approaches
- What the best investors have learned from their largest successes and failures
- How investors design their portfolios and work with companies to achieve the most successful results.
Startup Wealth is an insightful and useful tool for anyone seeking to make better investments, select great investors, or raise early-stage capital for their business.
Build wealth like billionaire investor Chris Sacca by investing in Pre-IPO shares of private companies. How to Make Money Investing in Pre-IPO Stocks outlines the changing legal landscape that is creating an opportunity for every day investors to invest in private companies and profit.
Between 2012 and 2015, Congress passed the JOBS Act and the FAST Act both of which outlined the rules and regulations on crowdfunding, making it easier for every day Americans to invest in private companies.
2014 SF Angel Investor of the Year and equity crowdfunding expert Manny Fernandez walks you through his investing strategies and shares how you can take advantage of them as well. Manny has spent the last five years focusing on the emerging opportunities created by equity crowdfunding, Pre-IPO investing, and wealth creation for angel investors. In this book you’ll learn:
- How the legal landscape is changing to allow YOU to invest in Pre-IPO stocks.
- Why investing in Pre-IPO stocks both boosts the economy and creates an opportunity for wealth creation.
- How you can access Pre-IPO investment opportunities without being a Wall Street insider.
- What steps you need to consider to get started.
How to Make Money Investing in Pre-IPO Stocks: An Investors’ Guide to Building Wealth in Private Companies covers the legal, theoretical, and practical sides of investing in Pre-IPO stocks. Buy the book and get started today.
* indicates required
Have thoughts about the books you see or the books you want to see?